Friday, September 20, 2013

On My Way OUT

It's go time at the ungodly hour of 4:30, sickening really...check it out!
I'm off to Guatemala, Guatemala Guatemala! Well first Miami, then Guatemala :) Its  currently 4:37am and I have been up for almost an hour... This morning before we drove on out, Mr. Kenny, (my second daddy) stopped by the house to pray with me and give me one last hug goodbye and I didn't cry!! No tears yet, but it is early in the day.
  I'll try to keep y'all posted when My plane arrives this afternoon, but it will depend on what kind of service (wifi) I have.  One more reminder, if you have my number DON'T TEXT ME! Message me on Facebook or look me up on Skype (Lam32223) and message me that way. Don't forget to sign up over there on the right side of your screen for email alerts so you don't miss a beat :) So long America!!
Love, 
Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment