Friday, October 11, 2013

In the Lap of Luxury... For a Weekend

Hello! I'm currently lounging in my 5 star hotel room, just hot out of a hot (long) shower, I had an awesome dinner and I'm  now watching Spanish tv. Haha! You can't have it all right? One other thing I can't have is my lap top so a proper post won't be hitting the blog until Monday :/ I'm sorry guys but I don't have the correct adapter for my computer plug. Just know we made it safe and sound and I am taking tons of pics!
Love you all!
Cierra

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've been on a retreat and haven't had much internet access either, so I just read all the posts i'd missed! Seems to me you deserve a luxurious weekend! You are doing such good work and I'm so happy for you and for the darlings you are working with!!

    ReplyDelete